Best Reward Credit Union offers all of the financial products and services you need to manage your finances and grow your savings! Membership is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the following Greater Cleveland counties:
Plus, when you are a member your entire family can join! Family members includes parents, siblings, spouses, children, grandchildren, grandparents, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, adoptive relationships and household members living in the same residence.
To become a member, simply open a Share Savings Account and maintain a minimum balance of $5.00. By maintaining this low balance, you are eligible to take advantage of all of the products and services that we offer to our membership!
Proper identification is required including one primary and one secondary document (or two primary documents) upon establishing your membership.
- Driver’s License - Current and Valid
- State ID Card - Current and Valid
- Passport - Current and Valid
- Credit Card – Current and Valid
- ATM/Debit Card – Current and Valid
- Health Insurance Card – Current and Valid
- Auto Insurance Card – Current and Valid
- Employer ID Card – With Photograph
- School ID Card – With Photograph
- Social Security Card – Current and Valid
- Utility Bill – With Current Address
*Note: Additional documentation may be required if documents provided are questionable.
Membership is also available to the employees, retirees, and family members of the companies we serve (Select Employer Groups).
Businesses and organizations interested in offering credit union membership to its employees may call the credit union and ask for the Marketing Department or contact via email by CLICKING HERE!
Once a Member, Always a Member.
You don’t have to worry about losing your membership if you move, change jobs, or retire. You and your family can retain your membership for a lifetime!
CLICK HERE to Apply for Your Membership Today!